Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A quick remedy !

As is the practice, I.A.S.(Indian Administrative Service) Officers get routinely transferred from one department to other. These departments could be as diverse as they go.

Once, such an officer ,who was heading Rajasthan State Roadways Corporation was transferred as the Chairman of Rajasthan State Electricity Board ( RSEB).He was a dynamic officer and was eager to show progress.The progress of construction of Transmission lines was very slow and field officers failed to explain the reason.He called meeting of all top officials.

"Where is the bottleneck" The Chairman thundered.

" Sir, stringing can not be done with out Conductor." The Chief Engineer replied hesitantly.

" Don't worry.I think I can certainly do something here.I recently suspended 50 conductors working with Road ways.I will request The Chairman Rajasthan State Roadways Corporation to
reinstate them and transfer them to RSEB."

-------- Contributed By DN Joshi , Jodhpur



2 comments:

PeeVee said...

Hahaha :) That's a good one :)

Anonymous said...

Quite educational write-up. And I really mean it